- SoftChalk Create (version 8) Now Available – Lots of New Features
- October’s Workshops and Courses with Learning Technology Services
- New Blackboard Mobile App at Valencia
- September’s Workshops and Courses with Learning Technology Services
- Upcoming SoftChalk Webinars: Teaching Science Totally Online & Bloom’s Taxonomy, Thinking Skills and SoftChalk
- February’s Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
- January’s Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
- SoftChalk Lesson Challenge is Back
- Respondus StudyMate Author 2.5 Available Now with HTML5 & Cloud Architecture
- October Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
5/20/10 The faculty councils have endorsed the upgrade path timeline presented below, and over the next two weeks, we will be sending a faculty needs survey as well as the procedure for Opting-in or Opting-Out of the migration process listed … Continue reading
Angelique Smith (Director of LTAD) will be visiting various leadership councils over the next couple of weeks to obtain feedback for the proposed migration plan shown on our project website.