Important notice sent to Deans and Admin Assistants with coding instructions for Blackboard 9.1 courses. Faculty members are asked to consult with their division offices to have their courses coded appropriately in Banner. Detailed instructions can be downloaded from the OIT Blackboard 9.1/Learn Project Resource Page.
- SoftChalk Create (version 8) Now Available – Lots of New Features
- October’s Workshops and Courses with Learning Technology Services
- New Blackboard Mobile App at Valencia
- September’s Workshops and Courses with Learning Technology Services
- Upcoming SoftChalk Webinars: Teaching Science Totally Online & Bloom’s Taxonomy, Thinking Skills and SoftChalk
- February’s Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
- January’s Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
- SoftChalk Lesson Challenge is Back
- Respondus StudyMate Author 2.5 Available Now with HTML5 & Cloud Architecture
- October Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.