We are in the midst of our first training month for this new environment. Our faculty members have been amazing champions of the migration process and have been working and supporting one another throughout this process. The system administrators are currently working on testing a new update (Service Pack 1) as well as work through all the issues and comments that are arising out of the faculty training labs.
- SoftChalk Create (version 8) Now Available – Lots of New Features
- October’s Workshops and Courses with Learning Technology Services
- New Blackboard Mobile App at Valencia
- September’s Workshops and Courses with Learning Technology Services
- Upcoming SoftChalk Webinars: Teaching Science Totally Online & Bloom’s Taxonomy, Thinking Skills and SoftChalk
- February’s Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
- January’s Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
- SoftChalk Lesson Challenge is Back
- Respondus StudyMate Author 2.5 Available Now with HTML5 & Cloud Architecture
- October Workshops & Courses with Learning Technology Services
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.