Finding a last access date is easy for those students who are currently enrolled through the Grade Center column “Last Access”. What about for those students who are withdrawn from a course?
After a student is withdrawn they no longer show up in your Grade Center but you will need to enter a last access date for attendance to into Atlas.
Here are a few simple steps to find a student’s last access date for an online course through the Course Reports.
1. Navigate to the Control Panel located underneath the course menu.
2. Click on the Evaluation link to expand the sub-menu
3. Click on the Course Reports link
4. Click on the action link next to Overall Summary of User Activity
5. Click on Run
The Run Reports page will open. Go to the area 2: Report Specifications.
6. Set the start date. (A recommendation is to use the first day of the term)
7. Set the end date. (A recommendation is to use the current date)
8. Select the specific user by clicking on a name.
9. Click on the Submit button in the lower right-hand corner.
A processing screen will appear while the report is generated and the report will be opened.
The access/date screen will display bar graphs dates on the Y axis. This will display the last time a student accessed the course.